Shipping team members are responsible for reviewing packing lists and ensuring the correct items are shipping to customers with outstanding service in a safe manner and must be able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task, complying with safety regulations and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Report to work on time to support production startup and throughput goals.
- Operate all power tools and machinery effectively and respectfully.
- Able to safely build cribbing for truck loads by using a Miter Chop Saw and air nail gun.
- Read and understand work orders and work instructions.
- Support the production team by performing quality checks and product inspections prior to trailer shipments.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to shift startup to ensure the safety of you and your coworkers, as well as the operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed. (This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job.)
- Able to work safely and effectively in all climates and seasons – this is an outside shipping job.
Click available position to learn more and apply.
Columbia City –
North Manchester –