Saw Shop/Blaster team members are responsible for blasting and delivering material with outstanding service in a safe manner and must be able to manufacture in a fast paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task, complying with safety regulations and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Report to work on time to support production startup and throughput goals.
- Operate all power tools and machinery in the Saw Shop effectively and respectfully.
- Read and understand work orders, schedules, and work instructions.
- Perform quality checks and product inspections of material.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to shift startup to ensure the safety of you and your coworkers, as well as the operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Handle, move, transport, and store material safely while operating cranes and/or carts.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed. (This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job.)
Click available position to learn more and apply.
Columbia City –