Maintenance team members will perform highly diversified mechanical duties to install, trouble shoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety and operation guidelines as well a preventative maintenance on production schedules.
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task, complying with safety regulations, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Assemble, install, and maintain production machines and facility equipment; perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts; checking fluid levels; replacing filters; or other preventative maintenance actions per schedule.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and perform unscheduled repairs of production machines and facility equipment to keep production running safely and efficiently.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, and plumbing.
- Complete the mechanical elements of projects resulting from corrective actions relating to safety and quality.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, and blueprints to complete repairs and maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Order parts, supplies, or equipment with direction of Maintenance Manager.
- Coordinate routine maintenance on the building such as painting, roofing, fixing doors, drywall, or other parts of the building with outside vendors with direction of Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed. (This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job.)
CLICK AVAILABLE POSITION TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY.