Drivers are responsible for the safe operation of their assigned, highly maintained, trucks delivering our Sure-Trac® products directly to our customers as well as hauling vehicles or other freight as back-hauls. Deliveries made to West Coast, East Coast, South while still having drivers home most weekends. Earning potential based on availability and commitment to drive.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle.
- Able to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Report to work on time to support throughput goals.
- Ensure contents are properly secured on the truck to prevent breakage or damage.
- Communicate with dispatch as needed.
- Ensure you keep a clean DOT compliant truck.
- Notify DFL Operations Manager and dispatch of major maintenance or delivery issues encountered.
- Follow delivery schedule and rest at appropriate times.
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
- Track and report working hours.
- Adhere to Driving Force Logistics rules and regulations.
- Obey all traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions.
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
- Ensure timely deliveries.
- Able to communicate with customer(s) and meet arranged offload timing.
- Verify loads transported match the packing list/BOL.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to driving and following each trip to ensure safety, as well as the operational effectiveness of equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma / GED, or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities in directly job-related experiences.
- CDL Class A with minimum of three  years of proven driving experience.
- A safe and clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Able to travel a minimum of three nights per week over-the-road.
- Able to understand and follow DOT regulations for safety and hours of service.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Willing to submit a pre-employment background check and urine drug screen.
Click available position to learn more and apply.